- Do you want to change your life? Solomon's Porch is a program designed to take men who are struggling and make them into successful, productive members of society. It is not a homeless shelter of a soup kitchen.
- Are you willing to commit to a 6 month to one year process? Change is not a quick process and entering a program such as this is a decision not to be entered into lightly.
- Are you willing open to building a relationship with Jesus Christ? Solomon’s Porch is a Christian based program and church attendance, daily Bible reading and journaling, and bible study groups will be required.
- Are you able to physically work? The program will require some labor and does not have the resources to take care of someone who needs significant medical care. Also no narcotic medication for chronic pain is allowed Participants are required to pursue meaningful long term employment.
- Have you been diagnosed with any mental illness? Solomon's Porch is not a mental health facility and cannot accept anyone diagnosed with any mental illness within the past 12 months or anyone who is on any psychotropic drugs.
If you answered yes to the first four questions and no to the fifth you are eligible. Contact (724)318-8082 for more information.