As for me and my house,we will serve the Lord
1. Abstain from all illegal drug use and all alcohol consumption (or face immediate expulsion)
2. Obey all civil and criminal laws and ordinances (or face immediate expulsion)
3. Find gainful employment
4. Pay weekly membership fees
5. Adhere to Christian Morals and Sexual Norms (no pornography in home, no cursing, no fighting)
6. Attend Sunday New Hope Community Church service and one midweek Bible Study.
7. Participate in the community life as a contributor, giving cheerfully of time, talent and treasure for the good of others, especially the newest members.
8. Maintain attractive appearance and condition of the house, yard, and vehicles (if any).
9. Maintain positive relations with the surrounding community through generous, kind and friendly deeds and attitudes.
10. Submit to building authority (house manager, recovery pastor, and senior pastor).
11. ten o’clock (10:00) p.m. curfew. Any exemptions need to be submitted to house manager and these should only be emergency or work situations.
12. Observe quiet time 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
13. Maintain a prayer life and devotions.
14. Be present in weekly house meetings.
15. Understand that rules may change and will be announced at house meetings.
16. No narcotics for any reason.
17. No borrowing money of housemates or church members.